Purpose & Overall Duties:
- Managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. The successful candidate should be well organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, the Executive Administrative Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
General Skills Required:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns.
- Work closely and effectively with executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow-up appropriately.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate leadership’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or similar role.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office equipment and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Lifting from ground level, waist level, and/or overhead;
- Standing, sitting, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling,
crouching/squatting and driving
- Must be able to lift at least 100 lbs.; using proper body mechanics.
- Location: Mainly will be in a cooperate office setting (Dallas, TX).
- Possibility of travel within skilled nursing facilities.